Interested in keeping up on current research and learning how to incorporate research in your clinical practice? MTRB offers online CMTE opportunities through Music Therapy & Neuro Ed.
Courses are completely online and require only an internet connection. No hotels, no planes, and no hassle! You will be able to earn credits and learn about current hot topics from the comfort of your home!
Why purchase courses from us? Your purchase supports music therapy research and the operation of this blog! The first 10% pays for overhead (web hosting, fees, etc.). After that we pay fair rates to our presenters (40% of each purchase) and the remaining 60% goes toward music therapy research. Read more here.